Followers

Thursday 6 April 2017

Reaching 30

It's been a while since I blog. Got lots in my mine. I don't even write in zines anymore. Life has changed. Responsibility had increased. I use to post poem and short stories (unfinished one's) here.
But, I figure that this blog will serve as my virtual diary.

2017, I'll turn 30 in June. Wow, reached 3 series already. But I still feel like 18. lol . I remember  when I was 23, I had this bucked list that I wanted to achieve before I'm 30.

Some of them were Sky Diving, Bungee Jumping, Hiking, Travel to another country, Own a Superbike, Be a Manager, Get Married, Fly a plane and some other stuff that I can't recall. It was in my old blog that was deleted by someone. I wrote a lot of English short stories there. A lot of my writings are there as well.

What had I achieved so far from the bucket list. Hurmmm... Sky Diving seems to be impossible to do, Could still cross off bungee jumping if I go to Sunway. I may also travel to another country this month (Singapore). I got married last year. Yeayyy for that. Wanted to buy a Superbike but my parents wouldn't let me, so I bought a car instead. Still thinking about it tough. I'm not a Manager, just a Senior Executive which equals to an Assistant Manager which is close enough. Owh, but wait. In a way, I am a Manager. I'm the founder and Art Director of De'Press Art. It still counts right ?

I wanted to go on a course to fly a plane in Subang, but it was too expensive. Seems like there's a lot on my bucket list that is not achieved. But, I' pretty much content in life now. I got a great thing going for me in my life right now and there's not a single regret.

Maybe I should list down a new bucket list. Things to do before I'm 40.




No comments:

Post a Comment