Followers

Thursday 27 September 2018

mumbling

As you grow older, you realize how fast time goes by. Today can be Monday and all of a sudden it's already Friday. Just when you think you're gonna enjoy your weekend. Monday is knocking on your door.

I remember when I was a kid. Like the rest of you, we all can't wait to grow up. Man, that was the worst wish ever. Right?

While driving to work today, I realize that I'm getting older. Because I don't have as much fun anymore. I was broke as hell back then but I lived a wild life. Then it hit me, age is just a number but a person really grows up when they have responsibility. If you don't have any, then you can be as young as you want to be.

This is just a mumbling post. Nothing real behind it. Maybe I'm just trying to get back that mood of writing.

There's a lot of posting in this blog that is never finished. I never really get back into any of it. I just simply don't have the time and when I do have time, I'm out of ideas.

we can't really have what we want could we.

No comments:

Post a Comment