Followers

Thursday 3 January 2013

How long has it been dear?
5 months? or more?

I remember you telling me to move on is to forget every single thing of the past... and write up a new chapter in our lives... but you see, a chapter is part of a book... the story of you and me were written in the previous chapter of our lives... but still... it will forever be part of our book...

The book that tells us the story of once we were we... and that it was not meant to be...

I could say that I've moved on... but I've read somewhere that we should not hate something that use to make us smile... and I always regard our adventures together was something that is worth my while...

I know that I've fallen from my grace... but i'm learning to pick my self up again...

Its like going to mars and be friends with aliens for a long time... and when I get back to earth... being around humans are weird... but given some time to adjust... I'll be back to who i was...

No comments:

Post a Comment